Sunday, May 12, 2013

Then and Now

I am a mom on a mission to be healthy and fit!  Yes this is something that I work on daily, and it does take time..  I started my weight loss journey in 2010 and I haven't stopped... 
Looking back at old pictures, brings tears to my eyes...  How and why did I let myself go and get this bad?  Yes I know I had three kids and I wouldn't change it for the world...  But I needed to realize these three kids need me... I am the example for them, and they are always watching my every move.  It was bad.. I was out of breath all the time, couldn't keep up with them, always tired, ect.  Something had to change. 
Since then I went from 192 lbs to now weighing in at 143.  Went from a size 16 pants to a size 5. 
No it all didn't start with beachbody products, but after being introduced to them and getting started I realized this is how I want to live my life.  Beachbody has helped me lose more weight, maintain my weight, give me energy, and keeps me going!
You know the saying, "You can't out exercise a bad diet", well guess what it is TRUE!  You have to cut out the junk, and eat healthy!!  You also need to workout!  It takes both of these things to be successful!  There are no quick fixes that last, and yes I tried them...
Do you want to join in, and have your own success story?  Let me help you!  I offer challenges monthly!!  So if your ready to join message me!!  www.facebook.com/fitmomsarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment